How to reorder Today view widgets in Notification Center for iPhone and iPad April 17, 2015 13:15
Notification Center lets you add handy Today view widgets so you can keep up with your most used apps in just a swipe.
How to reorder Today view widgets in Notification Center for iPhone and iPad
- Swipe down from the top of your iPhone or iPad to bring up Notification Center.
- Tap on the Today tab at the top if you aren't already there.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Edit.
- Tap and hold the move icon to the right of the widget you'd like to move up or down. The button looks like two horizontal lines.
- Once it's located in the place you'd like it, release your finger.