How to use iPhone, iPad and iPod Parental Controls ? April 01, 2015 15:54
You can limit what content your children have access to via Parental Controls (also know as Restrictions on an IOS device). This allows you to block explicit content, restrict content, restrict which movie your children have access to based on their rating, and more.
To enable Restrictions on IOS device, go to Setting, then General, and then Restrictions. You can choose to :
- Restrict access to many different types of actions, such as using iTune, downloading apps, downloading In-App Purchases, and more.
- Restrict access to specific content type such as movies and apps.
- Restrict access to specific TV shows, and apps based on their rating.
- Restrict explicit music and podcasts from displaying in the iTunes store.
- Change settings so that a password is required at every download instead of every 15 minutes.
Turn on Restrictions
You can turn on and adjust Restrictions on your device by following these steps.
- Tap Settings > General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- Tap Enable Restrictions and enter a passcode. You'll need the passcode to change your settings or turn off Restrictions.