How to share Photo Streams from iPhone to Android phones February 05, 2015 09:00
How to share a Photo Stream with people not using an iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Shared tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on Sharing at the top to return to all your streams, since iCloud Photo Sharing launches to the activity section by default.
- Tap on the stream you'd like to create a link for.
- Tap on People in the bottom.
- Turn On the option for Public Website.
- Tap the Share Link button when it appears and share the link however you'd like.
Keep in mind anyone you share the link with can also turn around and share it with anyone else. In other words, treat it as public and don't put anything there you wouldn't want found.