How to get a refund from iTunes or the App Store February 03, 2015 06:30
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or PC.
- Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account Info.
- Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed.
- Click on See All under your Purchase History.
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for.
- Click on Report a Problem next to the single purchase you'd like a refund for, unless there is only one, then you may use the large Report a Problem button.
- You will be routed to Apple's website. Just follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option and explain why.
iTunes typically won't refund purchases that are over 90 days old. Once you've made your request, you'll get a confirmation email. Valid refund requests are typically processed within a day or two.